Polara Health is offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for this position.
We Value Our Employees By Offering:
Polara Health, Serving on the front-lines of mental health treatment in Yavapai County since 1966, Polara Health (formerly West Yavapai Guidance Clinic) is uniquely positioned to improve access for people in need of high quality and affordable holistic care. We are a beacon of hope, help and healing for over 7,000 individual and families and 1,300 children annually. Focused on addressing the whole person through a client centered approach, we offer holistic, transformative services that are tailored to address the unique needs of each client, address the social determinants of health and ensure coordination of care with loved ones and other integrated service providers.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates delivery of safe, therapeutically effective, individualized client care in accordance with Arizona Department of Health Services, ANA Standards of Professional Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, as well as policies and procedures of Polara Health & CSU/Windhaven Hospital. Ensures coordination of all health care team activities with respect to implementing physician orders.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma/GED
Minimum Work Experience: Prefer minimum 1 year in Medical/Behavioral Health Facility
Required Licenses/Certifications: LPN License with the AZ State Board of Nursing
1. Continuously assesses the health status of the client/family.
2. Continuously assesses the acuity of each client and the entire unit in order to ensure patient and unit safety.
3. Develops an individualized treatment plan for each patient prioritizing needs, setting goals, and determining nursing interventions to achieve those goals.
4. Implements nursing interventions and carries out physician orders appropriately according to the client's individualized needs and plan of care.
5. Continuously evaluates client's/family's response to care and modifies treatment plan and interventions accordingly.
6. Directs the daily activities of the nursing staff in carrying out client care.
7. Other duties as assignedThis position is considered Safety-Sensitive by Polara health.
EOE/Non-smoking facility. Pre-employment drug screening/background check required. ** All candidates must be able to obtain a DPS Fingerprint Clearance card.
It is the policy of Polara Health not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff and termination. PH further agrees to take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities.