POSITION TITLE: Site Manager
DEPARTMENT: Adult Services
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Clinical Services
Responsible for the day-to-day supervision and coordination of services for reporting staff members. Includes coordination of outpatient and out of home services. Responsible for coordination of cases and planning of services. Maintains relationships with outside agencies. Ensures that clinical supervision occurs. Coordinates clinical policies and procedures with the Director.
1. Coordinates all aspects of clinical care in coordination, which includes staff psychiatrist(s) and clinical supervisors.
2. Hires and supervises all directly-reporting staff or via assigned supervisors. Assures compliance with Personnel Policies and other standards, to include evaluations, staff expectation and accountability.
3. Prepares reports and assignments as directed and required in the management of the Department (under the auspices of the Director).
4. Monitors Department compliance with fiscal and program contracts and agreements and makes program adjustments as necessary and directed.
5. Represents the Clinic to external contacts and within the clinic.
6. Works with other Department managers and staff to assure coordination with all other WYGC departments.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
A. Supervision -
Directly supervises 10-25 staff. Number of direct reports may change depending on the need of the program(s).
B. Confidentiality -
This position carries a high level of exposure to confidential and proprietary information. Includes personnel, business, clinical and other private information.
C. Mental Application -
Position requires a high level of independent judgement, autonomy and responsibility.
D. Responsibility -
This position is a mid-level managerial position with a high degree of responsibility.
E. Contacts/Internal and Public -
This position requires a great deal of public, client and collegial contact. It calls for strong public relations skills and problem solving skills involving diplomacy and sensitivity.
A. Education Level:
Discipline/Field/Course of Study:
Licensed in one of the following: Social Work, Psychology, Counseling
Field: Social Work, Psychology, Health Care Administration, Counseling.
Number of Years: Minimum 5 Years.
Special Skills/Knowledge Preferred: Managed care, health care administration